Tuesday, May 24, 2011

HUS HAUS

I've been researching prefabricated timber frame homes lately. Dreaming the dream. Not only are they a hell of a lot lighter on the pocket, because of the shortened time & labour factor, but also pretty Eco-friendly compared to brick and concrete houses.
I stumbled upon these German beauties! All that glass. A-Frame. Modern interiors. Exposed trusses.  Fantastico!!!
I just wish we could get HUF HAUS here in SA or an equivalent. I've come across a few companies that are getting into it but nothing to this standard of design. Maybe by the time we're ready there will be.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
P.S. This isn't their only model, just my personal favorite.

3 comments:

Minogue said...

This is amazing Jess reminds me of sand michelle,
Can't wait!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jessica said...

Hey! That's why I think I love it so much.