Some snaps of our trip down to Durban to vist me pops over the Easter long weekend.
1. Whenever we drive into Durbs we head straight down to the coast and drive along the beach. We stopped off and Gaz snapped the first picture, a beautiful clear morning.
2. The half dead tree in my dads front garden. We always take photographs of it. Love the vignette the lens gave it.
3. Birdseye Chillies. We harvested a bunch to take home with us, had some finely chopped with garlic and olive oil on our pizza last night. Warmth was welcome, it sure is chillo's up here in Jo'burg.
4. Dad just back from a dive charter. We went out next and Gaz & I got so sea sick...
5. Crayfish on the braai. Divine. Even more so the next morning cold straight out the fridge - who woulda thought.
Always sad to leave but lovely to see my doggies again. We always receive the warmest welcome.
Another long weekend lies ahead of us and we are gonna kick it off tonight at Cool Running dancing our feet off to Desmond & the flippen TuTu's! NICE!
Happy Weekend Bitches!