Tuesday, November 2, 2010

never to busy for photographs

clouds to the right

a ghost of her


back yard - the rain makes them super clear


I always said I love clouds


pink rose


his bangle


zzz


perdy


u can't quite explain the feeling


beer


the Dykes - foolish girls

It's the Moooovembbberrrr!
& bridal shower month!
Oh yes sirree indeedio mmmhhhhmmm!
Can you say"excited"?
Can you say "biz-to-the-EEEE"?
The wedding is a mer 5 weekends away!!!
Never mind the fact that basically every person I know decided to be born at this time of year!
Throw a baby shower and a bit of JollyJolly into the mix and you start to get how insane my shit is right now.
Please forgive the utter lack of postage.
I promise I will try.
Know this after December 11th there shall be an abundance.
Yes. Okay. Bye.

No comments: