Thursday, August 5, 2010

"the person you love is 72.8% water", Teagan White


She is so dam awesom! Man I wish I could have just the tiniest bit of her awesome! Designer, Illustrator, Fine Art, Typography, you name it this lady does it and is FLIPPEN good - that's the understatement of the century right there. And get this she is only 20! Great things still to come from this little lady!

I stumbled onto her well look for hand-draw fonts on deviant art. Here are the links to her deviantart, tumblr and her website.

I also found an interview with her by my ink pad's Rob Jenlinski, who an established print designer.

Check out some of her work below:












2 comments:

Mel said...

a-flippen-mazo!

Lady Times said...

ja! i got all excited and silly when i stumbled upon this treasure trove of a lady!