Friday, March 26, 2010

what lies ahead ♥


Yay! It's the weekend. And it's gonna be a jolly great one at that...

Jo'burg burning is this weekend. If you don't know what that is, let me explain. Jo'burg burning is a flippen awesome event held in Melville. They have 5 venues and over 30 bands playing their sweet beats. You grab a time table and make a plan of which ones you wanna see. The organizers supply mini vans to transport you from one venue to the next - that is one of the best parts of the whole event, jamming with all the nice people in transit to your next destination! The boys and I are gonna have the best time and have been look forward to this for a few months now.

Sunday is my favorite day of the week - ♥RIDING♥! Mellie and I are learning Western style. The photo's above are of me and the late my Stormy Skies. Bless his sole. I'm riding English style in those photo's. I must have been about 15.

Much love!

P.S. What are you up to this weekend?

1 comment:

Linn said...

Hey... just found your blog and just wanted to say that it´s a lovely banner you have on top of your blog, with all the small photos. Looks cool!