Tuesday, January 5, 2010

TwentyZen - it's gonna be flippen sweet!


Happy New Year to all you lublies! I hope you all had a fabulistic holiday. I sure did. Dam I so wish I could be on holiday indefinitely but saying that I am truly happy to be home.
Sorry I didn't post yesterday. We got home at 10 on Saturday and I totally vegged for the whole of Sunday, so no time to organise a post. I planned to do it last night but ended up going to see one of my very good friends Chan before she went back home to Cape Town. Hells Bells! What's a girl to do? So here is my remody, a slap dash. Jammer Jammer.
I will have a post tomorrow of the totally aaaasem adventure that was our holiday. Road tripping with my boys, my blue find x 2 - eeek, the Jolly Jolly, New Years, flippen amazing books and what I hope this fantastic year will bring.
So helloooo to you all and welcome back!

4 comments:

Mr Potta said...

It is going to rule face!!!!
Oh yes, its going to be an eventful year!!!
Love you noodle!!

Being Brazen said...

Happy New Year to you too :)

I have a good feeling about this year too
x

Ps - I have a new giveaway up

Mr Potta said...

hi Brazen, I totally entered the give away, those are the sweetest T's ever!! Hope i maybe win!!! Holding thumbs!!

Mel said...

I can NOT wait for that post