Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Oh the Jolly Jolly please can I have these...

Everyone is doing a wish list, so here is mine.





1. Upholstery tools
2. Windsor and Newton Watercolour
3. Prismacolour Colored pencils
4. Pilot Hi-tec C Pens
5. Faber Castel Pitt Artist Pens
6. Watercolour Paint Brushes



7. Sweer Cherry Blossom Bird Pouch - missbaah Etsy
8. Deer Valley in Auqua & Brown Tampon clutch – BitsOHoneyDesigns Etsy
9. Dutch Kalaidescope Wallet – BitsOHneyDesigns Etsy
10. GOTHENBURG Robin Messenger, Everyday Purse – ikabags Etsy
11. Secret Garden, Painted Fabric Journal – Kreativlink Etsy
12. Beach Blanket Bingo Suit – modcloth.com
13. Amazon Kindle

3 comments:

Lauren said...

All these are lovely but I am in lust with Number 11! This has reminded me to look on Etsy more often.

Lady Times said...

I am so addicted to Etsy dude, one day I will be fired because I just cant stop...
and Kreativlinks handmade journals. They are flippen insanely beautiful.

Lady Times said...
This comment has been removed by the author.