Monday, November 16, 2009

purrrdeee


This is my latest. No, I lie, I have an owl & a Love Tree at home and they are my latest but I haven't got good photo's of them yet. But this one was draw from JK Rowling's, "The Tales of Beedle the Bard" it's called "Babbity Rabbity & her Cackling Stump". Way awesome. I have since added a really pretty boarder made from vintage floral wrapping paper. It looks amazo!




This is a classic Jessica. I love twerlies and the word "Love" especially the "L"




















These two I have blogged about before but decided to post them now because I framed them.
I gave "The Doodle Tree" to my friend Tracey for her birthday, I also did the tree on a pair of shoes which you view here. "Ella" was draw for my goddaughter Hannah Maye. She lives in Namibia and I still haven't got round to posting her. Sorry babe!

7 comments:

Mel said...

So talent... so very very talent!

Mel said...

"talent" translates to "talented" when i type properly.

Lady Times said...

HeHe. I feel you. Thanks. I'm trying dude and am so surprised each time the outcome is good. I always expect it to look like a 3yr old childs drawing. Ja for perseverance! It is key, after all.

luzieland said...

Those are beautiful! stunning!

Lady Times said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lady Times said...

thanks thanks, watch this space for thw two latest...

Mr Potta said...

Such a clever hand you have!!