Wednesday, October 14, 2009

WORD

ooooo, look it's Alice, nooooo-ways! Ky told me about the new remake by Tim Burton. I am so excited. I know the Disney one off by heart. I can sing every song.

It's going to be amazing. I am excited to see it as it (in my opinion) was written by Lewis Carroll tripping his balls off. Only a person who has eaten acid can think of a story like this!

So In honor of Tim Burtons Alicen in Wonderland, due for release in 2010, todays "WORD" shall be:

be⋅guile
–verb (used with object), -guiled, -guil⋅ing.

1. to influence by trickery, flattery, etc.; mislead; delude.
2. to take away from by cheating or deceiving (usually fol. by of): to be beguiled of money.
3. to charm or divert: a multitude of attractions to beguile the tourist.
4. to pass (time) pleasantly: beguiling the long afternoon with a good book.






Johnny, Helena & Miss Hathaway are going to rule!



No comments: