Friday, October 9, 2009

WORD


unnamed by ulijona o's
found on Audrey Hepburn Complex

So I was battling a bit for this week's "WORD". I was browsing a photography blog I love called "Audrey Hepburn Complex" looking for a picture that would depict utter relaxation. I didn't exactly find one but I did find the above photograph. It grabbed me because I will spend this weekend in my PJ's working in my new and improved studio. I hope to finish framing, hanging & photographing art works & the last of my bday pressies.

Ans so this weeks "WORD" shall be

in⋅spi⋅ra⋅tion

–noun
1.an inspiring or animating action or influence: I cannot write poetry without inspiration.
2.something inspired, as an idea.
3.a result of inspired activity.
4.a thing or person that inspires.
5.Theology.
a.a divine influence directly and immediately exerted upon the mind or soul.
b.the divine quality of the writings or words of a person so influenced.
6.the drawing of air into the lungs; inhalation.
7.the act of inspiring; quality or state of being inspired.

No comments: