Friday, October 9, 2009

presents. not all but some.

I had one of the best birthdays I've had in years. No lies. Spoiled flippen rotten.
Here are just a few of the amazing gifts I received:


My pretty orange roses from Mel & Craig. And an amazingly pretty vintage postcard from my brother Kyle. He bought it at an amazing little shop called Deer Hunter.



My new Trenery dress and genuine leather tan waist belt from Gaz. Oooo did he only spoil me.



Left to right.
Me, in my new shirt-dress from Ky, with Lola helping me set up the present table outside.
The present table:
Roses, pot plant, rooibos face mask, 100% organic aloe hair mask, Marula bath oil, Ferrero's & a most amazing book on upholstery from Mel & Craig.
Haagen Dasz, Ferrero's & running shoes from my little brother, Daniel, my beautiful mom and step dad, Joe.
The Feist, The Reminder from Ky.
The Twilight Sound Track from my great uncle Bruce.
I'll post more when I have photographed them.

No comments: