Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Expediting Expeditions

Desmond EP launch was unspeakably amazing!!!
I even fell over and injured my shin – YOU STUPID GIRL JESSICA ANNE *frowns and wags finger at self*
It was so sore I just couldn’t risk the craziness of Urban Electric. I told the boys, that they should definitely go and have a flippen amazing time!!!
And so they did.



Making funny photographs.


Why don't you come down to the woods today and have yourself a party!



The picture on the right is of Shane and Angie. Shane is from Desmond & the TuTu’s and is married to, pretty lady, Angie who writes my favourite blog Lucky Pony.
The picture on the left is of the guys from Kidofdoom whom Gaz & Ky met whilst car baring it. Life stories were told. *giggels*

Now when you say this in your head you have to be like a very proper English game ranger
And if you look straight a head you will see a Zebra & Giraffe.
HeHe.

They had so so much fun and I so should have gone cause I fell onto my injured shin anyway. My little brother says one minute I was there and then the next I had vanished. I almost pee’d in my pants.

No comments: