Wednesday, July 22, 2009

ooo, so many adventures to be had!

I love the end of the month. yes i flippen dooooo! especially this end of the month. so many cool times to be had! yess!

#1
On Friday we are finally going to watch Harry Potter and the half blood prince!




#2
On Saturday my bestest estest is getting back from Ibiza!!! WooooHoooo! Stories and photographs!
#3 We are going dancing to my favorite band on planet earth Desmond & the TuTu's on Thursday the 30th for the launch of their new album "____&The____" and my Smelly Melly is so coming with me!


#4
We are going to Urban Electric at the Woods on Saturday 1st August to go and watch Zebra and Giraffe!
#5
I am so getting new boots and pink tights...
No pick sorry but I will post.
I am so flippen excited I feel like I am going to implode!
WooooooHooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!




1 comment:

Mr Potta said...

Juniper!!!!
New hair, New shoes, lotsa red wine, bands, music, loudness!!!
Hells yeah its going to be super awesome indeed!!!