Thursday, June 18, 2009

Universe. Oh universe. How lovely is your energy

The universe is loving Gaz and I at the mo. Yes it is. Cause we’re nice people that’s why.
I have been searching for an awesome vintage bicycle for a while now. Google is no help let me tell you. So there’s this gorgeous little old man who delivers invoices to our office everyday on his awesome vintage bicycle. I asked him, a while ago, if he ever wants to sell his awesome vintage bicycle then I'm his lady. He was pretty adamant at the time that he didn’t want to sell it because he loved it. I even offered to buy him a new bike and we could do a swap. Nope, wouldn’t budge. So then yesterday out of the blue he came around on a lumo green mountain bike. He asked me if I still want to buy his awesome vintage bicycle and I was like, hells yeah. I almost got down and started break dancing to my rap song. He's taken the mud guards and the basket off of the awesome vintage bicycle and fitted them to his lumo green mountain bike. It's so sweet. I told him I would buy his awesome vintage bicycle. Four hundred and fifty rond. I mean you know... I am so freaking excited. I'm gonna take it down to my dad so he can help me make new mud guards and respray it. I dunno if I want to do it candy apple red and chrome or pale light blue and off white? I'm definitely gonna put another basket on the front and Chammy just gave me the beast idea... Tassels on the handle bars. Vintage bike, vintage bike. So that’s reason No. 1.
Reason No.2 is the secret project. I have wanted to do this for along time now and just never had the recourses, material or know how. So at this company function we went to this lady said she is gonna teach me what I need in order to do my secret project. Then 2 or 3 days later here are my materials sitting right in front of me. The people here at work didn’t know what to do with them. So I’m like, dude give em to me. And they did. Joh Joh Joh Joh.
Reason No. 3 is we have been in dire need of a camera cause ours's battery is faaaalep and the shops wanna charge us 900 bucks for a new one. We also lost the stupid charger and they wanna charge us another 850 for that. I would rather buy a new camera, right? So we would have had to save up but then Craigers and Smellerz gave us their old camera. Flip I love those two, like A LOT! They bought a new one cause they are going to Ibiza.
Okay so lets sing shall we.
A one, a two
A one, two, three, four

I said a hip a hop,
Hippie to the hippie,
The hip, hip a hop, and you don’t stop, a rock it
To the bang bang boogie, say, up jump the boogie,
To the rhythm of the boogie, the beat.
Now, what you hear is not a test – I’m rappin’ to the beat,
And me, the groove, and my friends are gonna try to move your feet.

Thanking you Universe.
P.S. No cup cakes pictures yet – jammer.
Soon,
LT
xoxo

1 comment:

Mel said...

WoooooHOOOOOOOO!