Thursday, May 14, 2009

Ola Schmola Granola!




So this is my first blog entry. YAY! Very exciting stuff! I thought I would do a little profile for the 1st entry. My name is Jessica aka Lady Times, but you can call me Jess. I am starting this blog cause blogs are to flippen cool for school and I really wanted one. I will document all of my amazing adventures here, hence the name :) I live in a little cottage on a beautiful plot with huge mountains not so far in the distance – lucky! I share my little cottage with my love, Gary and our four beloved’s. See picture above. Top moving clockwise excluding the centre. Kitchen view. My favourite person on planet earth, Gary. Lola the Russian stripper aka Flow. Jack, the pumping King. The Princess of the Universe, Sweetpea. And last but not least CoCo LoCo. Definitely lots to love. La Mer, Flow & La La La Adventurers
xxx

6 comments:

Mr Potta said...

So very cool indeed!!!

Lady Times said...

It is. It is. I am totally chuffed. But I dunno why it added a blue hue when I uploaded the picture? Stange & unusual...

Mr Potta said...

Srange and unusual indeed!!!
Did you see me new uploads?
mmm!!!

Lady Times said...

I fixed it. I am so flippen clever. Sho!

Meleshe said...

i love you. and this blog.

Lady Times said...

shanks shanks. i love you and this blog tooo! sho but we have too much in common, you & me. aha aha ahaaaa!