Monday, May 18, 2009

hosting "The Host". It sure hosted me. heee.

What a weekend. Full to the brim with Amazing Adventures - no lies! On the eve of Friday I finish this amazing book!

"The Host" by Stephenie Meyer. The author of the "Twilight Series". I will say this a million times. FLIP this lady has an imagination on her. That's for flippen sure. What i would give for a glimpse in her amazing brain... "The Host" started off a bit slow. I think mostly because she writes about things that I have never heard or thought of. I've never really been a SciFi book reading kinda lady, so it took a bit to get into and understand. Then about 200 pages in it exploded. Oh my hat! Where did it go? It blew away in the explosion! I love you Stephie. I love you because you let me have the BEST of the best adventures sitting on my couch or lying in my bed or having a smoke break at work. I just love you! The only problem is I'm gonna spend a fortune on hats. Oh well, I'm not gonna complain. I will post the rest of the weekends adventures tomorrow. I promise, especially Smellers : )

No comments: